Are you regularly handling JD Edwards change management, or upgrading your JD Edwards release?
Attend our webinar on March 25th (20.00h – 21.00h CET), and find out how to optimize the JD Edwards Technical Change Management Process. Even if you’re outsourcing change management, optimization will save you time and money.
In just one hour, we’ll cover how to add value to your JD Edwards Technical Change management. This is achieved by converting your manual change management process to a status driven and fully automated process flow.
Start saving time and assets on your JD Edwards object change management process and benefit from:
- Timely delivery of software changes
- Errorless builds & deployments
- Automated and scheduled builds
- One-click manual builds
- Accelerated time-to-market of software changes
- Agile development & continuous software delivery
- Automated reports documenting the change management process
- Typical Life Cycle Management process
- PACKMAN – Features & Functions
- Mobile application
- Life Cycle Management dashboards
- Proof Of Concept
Who should attend?
- JD Edwards CNC’s who are interested in automating manual repetitive tasks
- IT Managers interested in improving the service level to their business users
Project Managers interested in having software changes provided timely and accurately
For additional information about this webinar contact Jeroen van der Zee: email@example.com.
If you would like to attend this webinar, please register by clicking the button below.